Here you can view all of my recipes. For some reason I decided to make the old ones PDFs but the new ones are here.
Table of Contents
- Food prep (cheap, batch made)
Sausages & Pasta
Makes 7 Servings - £0.39/portion - 530kcal
What you Need
2 tins chopped tomatoes;
2 cloves of garlic, diced;
2 onions, diced;
1 pack sausage meat (400g), defrosted;
1 pack pasta (500g);
Chilli flakes (if required).
a wooden spoon,
7 foodsafe dishes.
What to Do
- Get a deep pan and add a small amount of oil. Add the onions and garlic and stir on a medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the sausage meat and using the wooden spoon chop it up in the pan.
- Once browned, add the tomatoes and allow to begin reducing.
- Once the sausage meat is cooked, test the sauce and add salt/pepper/chilli to taste.
- Boil pasta.
- Portion out into foodsafe dishes and allow to cool.
- Place lids on dishes and freeze.
- To defrost, move the meal from the freezer to the fridge the night before. It should be defrosted by the morning.
- Microwave to reheat.
Mediterranean Chicken Couscous
To be added.